Want to improve your relationship with your audience?
Start with reconnecting with who you are.
In this mini-episode, you learn how to find out about your personality and skills so you can provide more values to your audience.
Listen to the Audio
Your own happiness and satisfaction from your work are keys to running your business and to creating greater relationships with your audience.
Here are 3 methods to help you see yourself from different perspectives.
Create your own assessment
Answer the following questions:
- Past: What activities did you enjoy when you were a kid?
- Past: Do you still spend time on those activities? Why?
- Past: What were your strengths as a kid? How have things changed since then?
- Present: What are your strengths now?
- Present: What are your current weaknesses and why do you see them as weaknesses?
- Present: Did you have any bad experiences that created your limiting beliefs?
- Future: What would you like to achieve in your life?
- Future: Who would you like to become?
- Present and Future: What are your values and aspirations?
Learn how the world sees you
Ask your friends and family about what your strengths are and what you could improve.
Complete Sally Hogshead’s test at How to Fascinate to know more about how the world sees you.
Or purchase her book How the World Sees You, in order to get a complimentary code to do the test for free.Do you use personality tests to figure out who you are?Click To Tweet
Discover your skills
Here are tests that can help you focus on the right skills to grow your business and connect with your ideal clients:
- The DISC assessment (Dominance, Influence, Steadiness and Conscientiousness).
- The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator provides you with psychological information about your personality type.
- The Kolbe A Index helps you understand your natural strengths so that you can make better decisions.
- The StrenghtsFinder focuses on your strengths so that you know which skills to leverage for your own business.
Action items for this week
Set some time in the coming days to figure out who you are and which skills to leverage for your business.
Contact your friends and co-workers to get their feedback about your work.
Optional: Complete a test to know more about your personality.
Finally, don’t forget to reconnect with yourself on a regular basis.
If you enjoyed this episode, your ratings and reviews on iTunes will be greatly appreciated. It will also help more people discover the show.
Subscribe to the show on iTunes to receive automatically each new episode when they are published.
Feel free to share about the show using the sharing buttons on this page too.